Saturday, November 5, 2011

Amukamara and Barden are on Active Roster

I checked the Giants roster at Giants.com/roster, and sure enough Prince Amukamara and Ramses Barden are on the active roster for the Patriots game.

I don't think the Giants want to expose Amukamara to too much Brady, he might see a limited role in the nickel. I'll predict that Prince tips a ball... to Cory Webster.

I'm going out on a limb and guess that we'll see a 2 TE set, Pascoe and Ballard will both see some balls. With Barden in the slot I'll be happy if he catches 5 for 65 yards. Net effect of 3 big receivers catching balls vs linebackers, the LB's start thinking pass, then you run Jacobs from a passing formation.

Great news for the Giants, I think they have a much better chance of beating the Pats. If Jacobs gets on track, Prince gets his feet wet, Barden makes the LB's think pass,  we might see a 31-17 win by the Giants.


No comments:

Post a Comment