Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Antrel Rolle : “I think our schedule needs to worry about us.”

Ny Giants,Antrel Rolle

Mike Garafolo of the Star Ledger had a blog post today remarking on a new attitude in the Giants locker room. Antrel Rolle, noted for an occasional controversial quote seems to keeping it close the vest when it comes to the Patriots.

“I don’t worry about our schedule,” he said. “I think our schedule needs to worry about us.”
Mike Garafolo later comments about the new atitude:

There are a lot of times Rolle talks and I roll my eyes. Today was different. This was an impressive session with reporters from a confidence standpoint. 


Antrel continues on about Wes Welker:

“He’s a great receiver, you don’t take anything from him, but he’s human at the end of the day,” Rolle said. “The game has to be played on Sunday and I’ll answer more questions after the game.”

Antrel on the Steelers beating the Patriots last Sunday:

“They played ball, man. They didn’t do anything spectacular,” Rolle said. “They weren’t double-teaming, they weren’t doing anything. They just lined up and they kicked their (butt). Bottom line.” 

One thing for sure, the Giants secondary is going to have to be near perfect against the Patriots on Sunday. And with Justin Tryon being in IR, the pressure for Coach Coughlin to play the Prince will be great.

I tweeted to Patricia Traina:

Gut feeling, Barden yup. Tryon's loss=pressure to play Prince. Dont have enuf corners to play dime


She responded:
 I agree
Mike Garafolo tweeted


I'm telling you, Antrel Rolle feels disrespected: "I don’t worry about our schedule; I think our schedule needs to worry about us." 

No comments:

Post a Comment